[B] is for Being Bonkers

There are people (special breed known as writers) who have reached a stage of randomness that presents itself in a form of a genius. These people make random appear orderly, in their hands nonsense follows logical paths and unrelated words form solid thoughts. Their sight is not clouded by the misconceptions and prejudices of our culture and society, they create their own community. No matter how fantastical, silly or stretched outside the borders of reality their worlds are, they feel real. And we are lucky they keep the doors open for us. I am their happy visitor and I seek permanent residency.

I dream for my weirdness to be elevated to randomness. I dream of mastering the art of the quill. I dream to see words as a flow and not crushing waves. I dream. I try. I fail. I try again. And I share – not brilliancy or wisdom – only humble efforts of the servant of the Language. I love playing with words. They sometimes like to play with me. Sometimes I am the cool kid in the playground. The next day the loser.

B-day begins

Busy brain

Braving blues

Beliefs bloom

Birthing bonkers

I think I ought to play more.

B in the A to Z challenge

A2Z-BADGE-0002014-small_zps8300775c

6 Comments (+add yours?)

1. jenn griffin (@wubgriffin)
    Apr 02, 2014 @ 20:33:45

of course you should play more. because sometimes, when the words choose to play in return, it’s one of the best feelings in the world. :]

i am on tina’s team, one of her lovely minions. i look forward to reading more of your work.

2. charlesallenjr
    Apr 02, 2014 @ 21:08:25

I loved this. I should definitely play more as well. And your words really worked today. Great job!

3. galeriaredelius
    Apr 02, 2014 @ 21:26:35

Well, you played Brilliantly here, I really enjoyed reading this – keep it coming!

4. trishnugentwriter
    Apr 02, 2014 @ 22:49:30

Well played 🙂 You have a gift with words . x

5. Aewl
    Apr 03, 2014 @ 02:52:46

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro – HST

I’m prepped for when things go weird and sounds like you are also. Great post.

6. atexasgirlblogs
    Apr 04, 2014 @ 01:11:08

For sure that is not me but it seems to be you. Good luck and have fun.