- explore ideas, challenges, writing prompts
- pick what could work for you, be it one source or several
- will you consider skipping a writing prompt or will you take them as they come?
- decide on a format of the posts
- will you allow digression from the format if the prompt requires it or will you mould the topic to your format?
- how often do you want to post and for how long?
- do you want to plan your posts or write them on the spot?
- are you ready to start?
- pick your first topic.
I have just completed the list above.
Source: 365 Days of Writing Prompts, April 15
Who doesn’t love a list? So write one!
Start of a new series I guess. It is more of an exercise for me than anything else. A way to get back to the habit of writing. And let’s be real, I need some help with that!
So yes, I have not only written but also completed the above list.
- I have picked the 365 Days of Writing Prompts as a source material for inspiration.
- I will skip the topics I am not happy to write about and I will not follow the chronology either, hence the start with April 15. The prompt just made sense for me as a first post.
- The format will probably change, depending on the writing prompt, but I will keep the word count to exactly 100 words every time.
- The plan is to post every Friday and I will most likely prepare and schedule ahead (unless the prompt requires something else). I will post as long as I feel like it or as long as I feel I need the practice.